Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Small Elf Haul

Last week I made a small elf order as it was free delivery. I chose a few items that I have heard good things about.

I bought the following and since I have now tried them I will do a mini review on each.



The complexion Perfection
Golder bronzer
Blush in Glow
And Eyebrow Stencils




The Golden Bronzer is really nice as a highlight colour as its quite shimmery. In my opinion its probably a bit too shimmery for a contour colour. As there is four colour I swirl my brush in the middle to pick up all the colours. Or why not use each colour seperately as eyeshadows.



Complexion Perfection

To be honest I was a little disappointed in this powder I was hoping it would replace my green concealer but its just not got enough coverage for me. I am going to try it on top of my foundation and see if I like it better like this.

Glow blusher- Nice colour of blush with a little shimmer. Although it took me about 10 minutes to get this open lol but there is a way to get into it and once you've done it once its easy. A great price at only £1.50

Eyebrow Stencils- These are really great for pencilling in your eyebrows and just generally tidying them up. You get a set of four stencils so your sure to find one to suit your eyebrows.

And not I'm off to finish watching TOWIE (#Reem ! haha )

Laura x

3 comments:

  1. Lol I'm totally the same with the blushers. When I got mine I was like am I being thick or or is it broken...
    Got the knack in the end but they are fiddly

    http://labellavida9.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lea Dee I'm glad I'm not the only one who had trouble with it !

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Totally with you on TOWIE...loving it!x

    ReplyDelete