Thursday, 7 April 2011

Perfume Collection

I have seen a lot of perfume Collection Posts recently and I really enjoyed having a nosey, so I thought I'd share mine with you. I am not posting this to brag its just I like seeing what perfumes others have and often it helps if someone has the same taste in perfume, you may like something they have in their collection.

Anna Sui , JLo Glow and Kylie Minogue Darling Britney Spears Curious and Fantasy(pink bottle) Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein, Red By Emporio Armani, Ralph Lauren Blue, and Chance by Chanel (My favourite perfume!)


Nina by Nina Ricci, DKNY Be Delicious- apple Small avon sample-Pur Blanc, Coleen x, Kerry Katona, JLo pefume wand

Kerry Katona Outrageous Perfume. Fresh and fruity with top notes of lemon, orange and grapefruit, blend with a floral heart of rose. A sexy signature frangrance which can take you from day to night.


Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Love Chance too but don't have it atm. You might like my post on my perfume collection :

    http://nude-obsession.blogspot.com/2011/01/these-are-few-of-my-favourite-things.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Britney fantasy one, its my favourie perfume ever and it's so cheap!!

    You have a huge collection! I used to too but I was burgled and all my perfume was taken :(

    I like the bottle with the spikey top, is that kerry katona? whats it like?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    @Nude Obsession - off to have a look at your collection post :)

    @Whiskey-Rose - Aw no sorry to hear that ! The bottle with the spikey top is the Kerry Katona one its quite nice not to over powering and I find it last all day. I'm not very good at describing scents and so will add a little description taken from the web :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everybody seems to have Fantasy in their collection but me! I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete