Monday, 4 April 2011

Konad Nail Art

I have finally got around to using my free Born Pretty Store nail Art Plate. I used this with my Konad nail art stamper set.



I painted my nails with Gosh Wild Lilac and chose a flower from the plate. I found it really easy to create this look.




I put the white Konad Nail polish over the flower, scraped off the excess with the Konad Scrapper tool and put the stamper tool over the image to transfer it and then placed on my nail.






It really is that simple!

Have you tried nail art ? Have you given the Konad system a go yet ??

Laura x

7 comments:

  1. Ahh, you got the Hello Kitty plate! I really want to try it :)
    I've just done some Konad on my nails, it's so simple!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i tried konad, but i'm not good at using it. somehow it always smear on me. i gave up and stashed it away. maybe i should give it a try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found with a bit of plactice it becomes really easy, you should dig it out :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive given you a blog award http://thisissultryred.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!


    love your blog! following you now :) i think i was 100! congrats!

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Ms Red, its so kind of you to give me an award :)

    @ Ashley Thank you so much for following,
    glad you like the blog, I never imagined anyone would want to read my ramblings :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete