Sunday, 27 March 2011

Teeny Tiny Haul- Bourjous and No7



I have been looking for a foundation which is quite light but lasts a reasonable amount of time. I have heard good things about Bourjous Healthy Mix foundation so I picked one of these up in boots today and as an added bonus it was on offer at £6.99! I really hope I like it as its so affordable. I have heard it works for some and has broke others out so I will let you know my opinions and how I get on with it.

I also had a No 7 £5 off voucher and decided to spend it on a No 7 Quick cover concealer stick. I read on MakeupSavvys blog that these provide good coverage without being cakey.

Well I'm off to paint my nails now, a nice summery colour as its been a lovely day here in Glasgow :)

Laura x

6 comments:

  1. I love the No7 quick cover concealer stick :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always buy the No 7 concealer - does the job nicely :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It didn't work for me so well, I also bought it after reading that it works great. It immediately sets into fine lines under my eyes and cakes :( The color was a good match tho. I'm talking about No7 concealer stick btw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just about cried when I saw the price you paid for Healthy Mix - I paid £10.99 last week!

    I like it - hope you do too!

    Dee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let me know about the foundation :) and I love getting boots £5 off no7 vouchers! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for all the comments, glad most of you liked the concealer stick.

    @Facefixers -theres nothing worse! sorry

    @Ellie I will review thr foundations :) and I too love the vouchers, its a great excuse to treat yourself

    ReplyDelete