Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Space Saving

After having to stop buying so many clothes as I couldn't fit anymore in my wardrobes I came across non slip, ultra thin hangers in TK Maxx. They had a range of colours and different amounts of hangers in each set. I managed to find a pack of 20 hangers for £10.00 which is good value considering they were charging £12 for 8 hangers aswell.








I then watched a youtube video where the girl mentioned these hangers were in primark, so off I went to compare prices and was pleased to find Primark selling packs of 10 hangers for £4.00!! EXCELLENT VALUE !





So of course I done what anyone would have done and bought a further 3 packs (30 hangers) so in total I now have 50 ultra thin space saving hangers which has only made a dent in my collection of clothes but has increased my hanging space giving me extra room for more :)


Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Izzy they really are great, it has given me about an extra third in rail space back !

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a great love affair with these hangers! They create so much more space in your wardrobe and they're completely non-slip. They didn't have the green last time I saw them; time I took a trip to Primark I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10thingsaboutagirl- I think I am now in love with them aswell I am going to gradually get enough hangers for all my clothes:) Have fun shopping !

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete