Monday, 21 March 2011

Sleek Makeup Avoir la Peche Collection: Paraguaya Palette



While is Superdrug I picked up Sleeks newest Palette in Paraguaya, this is part of the new 'Avoir la Peche' Collection. I was so excited to be able to get my hands on this as whenever a new palette comes out its always out of stock in my local superdrug.





I love how on the recent palettes Sleek have included a sheet with the names of the eyeshadows







What Sleek say:


The new Avoir la Peche collection is everything you will need to be on trend for this spring. Inspired by peaches from all over the world, the collection celebrates in a variety of hues that will see you well into the warmer months of 2011. The Paraguaya i-Divine 12 piece eyeshadow palette is filled to the brim with warm browns, cool corals and powdery pinks - perfect for inspired looks such as Valentino's S/S11 trend.

What I say :

I really love the palette as the colours are all very wearable and although I do think I will use them as eyeshadows I think they will look great as blushes as well. I have heard quite a few people say they wish Sleek would do a blush palette and have to say I agree!


The Avoir la Peche collection launched on the 16th March in Superdrug and also on the Sleek Website for a Limited time only (until 13th April 2011). This palette is £6.49.


Laura x

1 comment:

  1. Awesome colour.
    I love this palletes.


    Follow me if u want:
    lady-flower123.blogspot.com
    I'm following u now ;)
    xoxo ;*

    ReplyDelete