Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Rimmel London Haul



This year I seem to be loving Rimmel products, first it was their match perfection concealer which has become a HG product and now I love their lipsticks!




The lipsticks I bought were Colour Show off Lipstick in 020 Shake-up Pink and a Lasting Finish Lipstick in 006 Pink Blush. My favourite of the two being Shake up Pink.


L-R Pink blush and Shake up Pink

Both Lipsticks have a great colour pay off and are gorgeous colours.Both colours are long lasting and feel quick nourishing on the lips and aren't drying. The packaging of both is nice but as much as I love pink I prefer the darker packaging as it looks more professional.

And what really sold these lipsticks to me, apart from the colours, was the smell! Now I don't know if anyone knows what I am talking about when I say they smell like a children's chewing gum( one that came in a red circular plastic packaging, all rolled up and you broke pieces off ?? If you know what its called please let me know as its annoying I can't remember the name !)

I also picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in translucent, which I have heard good things about.

So if your in boots/superdrug check out the range of rimmel products you might just be surprised, as they really seem to have some amazing products atm.

Laura x

5 comments:

  1. I love the match perfection concealer too!

    Enter my giveaway:
    http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Don't think it was hubba bubba was that not the one with the soft centre? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely lippies - I love Rimmel too.
    I especially like the look of Pink Blush.. Need to get this lipstick now :P
    xx

    ReplyDelete