Wednesday, 30 March 2011

March Empties

This month I haven't really used up alot of products. The beginning of the month was pretty much a fail as by mid March I'd not really used up anything so coming to the end I made more of an effort to use up some products.

I do have quite a few products that are almost finished and so these will feature in next months.



Alberto Balsam Hairspray- I really like this hairspray and have repurchased many times. It lasts all day, holds your hair in place. Its not got an over powering smell, its not visible in your hair and doesn't make your hair sticky. On the other hand the Hairspray shown below is the worst hairspray I have ever tried.

Nivea Pearl Deodrant a nice smell and does the job.

Carmex lipbalm- In my opinion this is the best lipbalm out there. It can transform dry cracked lips overnight.

Eye Makeup remover pads which I've spoke about in previous posts

My Barry M nail effects polish which dried up so had to go in the bin, I'm so disappointed that it dried up and a bit unsure why it wasn't old and was stored with all my other nail polishes ....



I really can't tell you how much I hate this hairspray. It made my hair so sticky I couldn't even get a brush through it!! It also sprays like a mouse leaving your hair with white bubbles on it till it sets and goes clear ..yukk!


Anna Sui Secret Wish Perfume- Personally I didn't really like this perfume and so was using it up, its got quite an over powering smell at first but does dissappear quite quickly. Really I got it for the bottle which has a fairy on the lid :)

Taken from a website as I'm not very good at describing scents:

The first notes are fresh and juicy: lemon, melon, tagette, peach, pineapple, and black currant. They are followed by floral accord and elegant woodsy notes of white cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk.

What have you used up this month? Do you ever buy perfumes just for the bottle?

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I bought the harajuki lovers perfume and music because i liked the bottle but it turned out lovely, also I <3 that deodorant, smells so good :)
    Izzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey for empties!

    I really want to try the Carmex lipbalm but my lips won't tolerate chemical lipbalms, so I'm not sure...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove the Nivea deodorant. I've been using it for a really long time and I'm extremely pleased with it.
    Madeline :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so weird the Barry M polish drying up like that :-S I'll have to dig mine out and see if it's done the same. Love empties posts! x

    ReplyDelete