Thursday, 3 March 2011

Glamour Magazine and Clinique

Have you picked up your copy yet ?





As I'm sure you all know this month's Glamour magazine has a free Clinique gift, there are 10 to collect. This is to celebrate Glamour's 10th Birthday.

I picked up 2 magazines in my local Tesco one High Impact Mascara and one High Impact Lip colour with SPF 15

I'm excited to try these products as Clinique is a brand I haven't tried so expect a review on these products, I may even go back and get a few more copies of the magazines to get a few different products, i've got my eye on the Dramatically Different moisturiser and All about Eyes

Laura x

4 comments:

  1. I purchased this the other day and picked all about eyes and the lipgloss x

    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the lipstick and the lipgloss and I quite like them both. They are on my blog. :)
    xx

    http://forevermissvanity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the Superbalm with my subscription issue and picked up an issue with the lipstick today! I really like Clinique products so thie promotion is fab for me! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the lipstickkk. :)

    Love it.
    & of course Glamour is keeping me company on my long train jounrey tomorrow, so I got entertainment & lipstick all in one!

    ReplyDelete