Saturday, 5 March 2011

Denman Hair Brushes

Leopard Print Hairbrush







What Denman say?

A hair care essential, the D3 is a real all-rounder. Ideal for any hair length or type, it includes the famous Denman half-round pad to give maximum grip and control, and seven rows of nylon pins, making it the perfect partner for blow-drying, smoothing, shaping and polishing the hair. Its teardrop handle allows brilliant balance and comfort, so you can get a salon look at home in an instant

My hair is very long, it has a natural wave and so when blow drying I need a good brush which is going to help with styling my hair, so it doesn’t go as wavy. I found that the Leopard Print hairbrush was great for bringing in the ends of my hair and for making my hair straight compared to some other brushes I have tried. It’s also great for using when straightening your hair and sectioning.




The brush is really easy to hold, at first I thought the part with the bristles would come away from the brush because of the design but it’s really well made and durable. And of course I love the fun design.




And lastly the tangle test, as every girl knows a brush which pulls at your hair is not pleasant! This brush glides through my hair with ease leaving it soft and smooth.
This had to be my favourite brush out of the two as it was so versatile and I really loved the print as it’s so different to your usual black hair brush.

Priced at £8.68



The Small Paddle Brush




What Denman say ?

Handbag paddle brush for 'on-the-go' grooming. Ball-ended nylon pins are set into an air-cushioned natural rubber pad to penetrate, smooth and straighten the hair. The soft-touch finish handle adds to the comfort of styling



I found this brush really good for simply brushing through my hair and getting any knots out and just tidying my hair up, it’s a great handbag essential! It left my hair feeling really smooth which make my hair look shinier.



The design of this brush would suit longer hair better I would think, it’s easy to hold and control whilst brushing your hair

Priced at £8.99



I really like both of these brushes and plan to try some more of the Denman brushes in the near future, I’m got my eye on the Fragranced Hairbrushes which I think is a novel idea and also the shampoo massager.

You can get these brushes and more at www.denmanbrush.com

Laura x

p.s These brushes were send to me for review purposes by the lovely Lisa but all opinions stated are my own honest opinions as always!

1 comment: