Monday, 28 February 2011

Shiny, Pretty Things

Now that I am using a better camera I thought I'd show you a few pieces of Jewellery I picked up in the Accessorize sale after Christmas.

A cute little bow ring


A nice everyday necklace, I liked this necklace as it was a bit different with the ribbon and chain




This necklace is a nice statement piece of jewellery and is nice to dress an outfit up















This necklace is really delicate and not so much of a statement piece like the last one was, this could be worn in the evening or during the day
























Hope you've enjoyed this post :)


Laura x










5 comments:

  1. I love the cute bow ring, I have been obsessed with bow rings lately!

    Charlene xxxx
    A Cosmetic Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ring is so cute x
    http://miss-lv.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete