Tuesday, 8 February 2011

The one Finishing Powder by Sleek


I had picked this up in Superdrug without really looking at it as I was in a rush an when i got home and opened it I was a bit wary as it was so shimmery. But don't be fooled its not that shimmery once on it leaves a nice illuminating finish.

What Sleek say :

An ultra-translucent powder which sets and enhances the effects of foundation by providing a glowing, translucent finish.

The ONE Finishing Powder is ideal for all skin shades and provides an immediate cooling sensation as it is comprised of 60% water. The formulation also includes natural anti-oxidants and botanicals that nourish the skin and prevent inflammation.

Can be used to set foundations or on its own to provide a flawless, radiant glowing look




(Was trying to get a picture that showed how shimmery it looks i the tub but this is the best I could get , this is te powder in the lid.)


I was a bit disappointed as I didn't feel the cooling sensation described and that I have read other bloggers have experienced.
I did however really like this product as it lasts all day and gave my skin a nice healthy look. You need to be careful when opening it or it will get everywhere, as you can see from the picture it is a very fine powder.
Its only available in one shade but it really is translucent so will suit any skin tone.

Overall a nice product and for £6.99 in Suprdrug its worth a try :)

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment