Friday, 18 February 2011

Nail Polish Storage

Continuing on with how I store my make up and beauty items, I took a couple of pictures of some of my nail polish storage. For ages my nail polishes were stored away in boxes and I felt this way they were " out of sight, out of mind" and so I thought getting a storage rack would mean I would use my polishes more.

Most places sell these racks which are quite expensive and so I kept looking on ebay and finally managed to pick one up at a reasonable price.



This is a nice way to store your polishes but they do collect dust!

Next is a Collection from Nails Inc which came in a nice black box and I just keep them in there



And the rest of my collection is stored in a plastic storage box.Which although I tend to forget there there is a good dust free storage solution.

I am trying not to buy anymore nails polishes for a while but we'll see how long that lasts! :)

Laura x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura, thanks for commenting on my blog. I came to check out the make-up storage posts you mentioned. I've not seen those polish racks before, it looks great and seems to hold lots of polishes, I'll definitely be looking out to get a couple of those. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those racks are a great idea, how much room do they take up? I need a Mary Poppins bag to save my polishes in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    @Gem- the storage rack is great for holding some of your nail polish collection, I picked this one up on ebay, seems to be the cheapest place to get them .hth :)

    @Jenny - Mine sits on the edge of my desk and takes up hardly any room at all :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great storage :) thanks for the comment on my blog hun. I am now following you <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you liked it Shannon, and thanks for following I love your blog ! :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete