Tuesday, 1 February 2011

January Empties

I love reading posts on make up storage/collections and seeing what people use up each month and so this month I have been taking pictures of the items I have used up. I think this may be a post I do every month. I really enjoyed doing it as it has meant I realise how much stuff I have and how long it takes to use a product up.

Anyway onto the items I have used up in the month of January



Garnier Ambre Solaire no streaks fake tan- This is one of my favourite fake tans it is not orangey it is the perfect "tan". Also it does what it says on the tin it leaves you with no streaks and is so easy to apply !

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse in shade 030- This was my HG foundation last year but as the weather turned colder my sky has dried out and this makes dry skin look more obvious and so I have changed to Revelon colourstay liquid foundation for now I may go back to this foundation when my skin is less dry ..I'll keep you updated

Rimmel Lash Execellerator Mascara again another product which was in my 2010 favourites,just as I had finished the tube the lip cracked.. luckily it was finished anyway




Sanex Deodrants - very good for anyone with sensitive skin

Batiste dry Shampoo in Blush- love the smell of this but hate how it leaves my hair a little "grey" so I woun't be repurchasing this one but will be trying the new coloured range

Body Lotion Florentyne from M & S - Surprisingly very moisturising and smelt nice

Eye make up remover pads - I love these they are really cheap from semi chem(usually 2 packs of 30pads for £1 !!) they remove my eye make up with easy and I prefer to use make up remover pads to liquid as it saves spilling liquid everywhere !

I have also used up a large bottle of Tresemme Shampoo( the only shampoo I use) and several packs of make up remover wipes, I just didn't take pictures of these because you will know what they look like :)

Hope you have enjoyed reading this post as I enjoyed showing you my "empties"
Thanks for reading

Laura x

2 comments:

  1. You managed to finish loads up in January! I love these kinds of posts! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. my betterfly63 I'm trying to reduce the amount of things I have lol

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete