Friday, 25 February 2011

Feb Empties

Well this month started off really well and I used up quite a lot of products, now coming to the end of the month I've not been as good!










Love this mascara! It both lengthens and adds volume to my lashes, love the wand and formula. I recently purchased the brown version and will let you know what I think of that soon. And of course Carmex was my staple during the winter months!

Two of my favourite products, both will be getting repurchased :)





So overall I have managed to declutter a lot of products and have so much space now, its great !! And I have been quite good at not spending money on unnecessary items although I have slipped a few times (oops!)

Also I'd like to say a big thank you to all new followers/readers!!, expect a giveaway soon :D

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment