Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Beautyuk Palette 4 Swatches

Just a quick posts with some swatches from the Beautyuk Palette4. These palettes are great vaule for money as the shadows are really good quality and are highly pigmented.These can be picked up in Superdrug(I'm in no way associated with BeautyUK or Superdrug)

This is what the palette looks like, I chose this one as I am very much a neutrals girl and this palette really stood out for me




And onto the swatches, firstly the top row from left to right




And the bottom row again from left to right




Laura x

4 comments:

  1. Gorge palette! <3
    izzy xx
    http://belleoftheblush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've just followed, great start you've made! Would love you to follow back :) Thanks!

    Stacey
    xx


    http://nude-obsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo nice colours!!! i like the one on the top row...second from right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph its one of my fav colours too!!

    Thanks for your comment :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete