Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Products I'm using right now tag !

Whilst looking at all the daily blog posts, i came across this tag(on blushingloves blog, link below) and decided to do it to :)


http://lovelyviolet5.blogspot.com/

Face


Cleanser: Cetaphil
Toner: None
Cream moisturizer: Cetaphil or nivea cream
Exfoliator:none
Face Make up remover:wet wipes from boots


Body

Shower gel: Soap and Glory clean on me
Body lotion/cream: avon naturals strawberry and guava body lotion
Hand cream: no7 protect and Perfect
Lip Balm: cherry Carmex
Perfume: Chance by Chanel

Hair

Shampoo/conditioner: Tresemme
Protection:Tresemme Heat protection spray
Hair mask: Soap and Glory Hair Supply

Make up

Foundation:Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse in shade 030
Consealer:Rimmel Match perfection in Shade 010 Ivory
Powder:Sleek one finishing powder
Blush/Bronzer:No7 Natural Blush in 10 Soft Damson
Lipstick:no 17 mirror Shine in beehive
Lipgloss: no7 liplicious in marshmallow
Eyeshadow:Naked Palette
Eyeliner:Avon supershick gel eyeliner in black
Eyeshadow Primer:Urban Decay Primer Potion
Eye lash curler:cheapy one from body care
Mascara:L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black and Rimmel Lash Accelerator in black

I really love reading these so I tag everyone to do it and leave a comment below so I can check out yours :)

Laura x

3 comments:

  1. I'd love to try Tresemme!!And loved your post sweetie!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the Soap and Glory shower gel, all their products smell so amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, thanks for leaving the link on my post :-) Fab blog you have here! I'm a huge fan of the No7 blushers too. I think they are totslly underated xx

    ReplyDelete