Monday, 3 January 2011

New years resolutions!



Sorry I'm a little late with this post but Happy New Year!
I can't believe its 2011 already doesn't time fly, well just like everyone else i have made a few New Years Resolutions which i hope to achieve this year.




* Stash diet- I really need to use up alot of lotions and potions before i buy any more as I seem to have accumulated quite a few ! And this wil help me to save money as well which is a bonus :)

* Eat more fruit - I'm quite a fussy eater and so there are not alot of fruits I like but if I eat the ones I do like its better than nothing

* Give my blog a makeover , this is going to be a challenge as i'm not sure how to add images etc to the side bars or to even add a header, so if anyone can give me some tips it would be much appreciated :)

* Get a better camera so the quality of pictures on my blog will be better as at the moment I take pictures with my blackberry and its not great

* And generally just take more pictures all round as I feel at the end of the year its nice to look back and see what you've done and I love to create memories

Well I think thats enough to be going on with as how many people really keep their resolution ? I think these are all realistic and so I will try my best to achieve them

Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment