Monday, 24 January 2011

More of My Collection .... No17, Rimmel and Collection 2000

A few more of my little treasures



(L-R) True Blue, Cocoa Berry, Raspberry Mocha, Orange Soda, Pink Grapefruit

The No17 Polishes come in a wide range of coloyrs and for the price and great value, althought they only last a day or two without chipping but you can't complain for the price



(L-R) Sky High, Apricot Punch, Black Cab

Rimmel polishes have a lovely finish when dry, a nice formula and I love the brush, oh and the range of polishes that are sented!

Next up is Collection 2000

Collection 2000 is a brand that offers a great range of products at really affordable prices. I love their collection of nail polishes which range from brights to neautrals.



(L-R)43 Fruit Salad, 5 Siren, Nail Care 2 in1 topcoatand Gloss

I love these to polishes when I'm wearing them they really brighten my mood as well as my nails! and they are the perfect summer colours.The nail polish itself is very easy to apply it has a nice sized brush so makes application easy. I usually put two coats of any polish but you could get away with just one coat. The Nail Care 2 in 1 top coat is great it gives a very high shine to your nails and has really helped to strengthen my nails and make them look and feel healthier.



Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment