Tuesday, 25 January 2011

Haul and Bodycare Bargain!(Wet and Wild)

After seeing a few posts about Poundland having Wet and Wild eyeshadows in stock I thought I'd go and see if my local store had any and the did so I got two in the shades Fine Wine and Cream. I also picked up a maybelline single eyeshadow which doesn't have a name but its a nice matte grey. Also in Poundland they have Clearasil Ultra Overnight serum which I have read clears up spots and reduces redness overnight.





Then in body care I got some pore strips and came across a few boxes of misc products and they were full of Wet and Wild products. There were lipsticks, bronzers and mascaras. Each set was buy 1 get 2 free but you couldn't mix and match for example one lipstick 1 mascara etc it had 2 be all one type of product. So I chose 3 different Shades of Wet and Wild lipstick for £1.19!!!



There aren't any shade names on the lipsticks but the colours I get were a bright pink, red and coral all 3 have a great colour pay off, so if you have a Bodycare near you I would have a look :)

Laura x

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Blog hun :) I'm enjoying reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lucie glad your enjoying it, your post on colour matching foundations is really interesting :)

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete