Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Blog Sale

Since the start of the New Year I have been on a mission to clear out and declutter and so below are a few pieces of make up related items incase someone may be interested and thought i'd also mention I have a pink ipod shuffle (4th generation)it has been used and has songs already on it, it comes in box and is in good condition. Reason for selling is i recieved a ipod touch. Price £30 this includes postage for this item.




postage £2 +50p per additional item

Urban Decay - Body Bronzer with Shimmer -£5 (swatched once)




Revlon Colorstay for combination/oily skin in 220 Natural Beige- swatched but was wrong colour! - £9



Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse in 040 Fawn ( used once but too dark for me )- £3



Sanctuary Instant Hydrating Toner brand new - £4



NYC Smmoth Mineral Powder in Natural Medium- swatched once - £2



Clarity Shine Control Papers- £1



Nail polish
Collection 200 hot looks in 5 Siren (neon pink colour)- brand new as already had it! - £1

Urban Decay - burnout -brand new - £2- SOLD


No 17 mini lipgloss set brand new (unwanted gift)- £3



Charles Worthington take aways blow drying and straightening balm -brand new - £3

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I need to speak to my bf (we share our finances) but would you be able to reserve the iPod and I'll get back to you asap? My email is sbabet@hotmail.co.uk if you want to contact me. Thanks,

    Steph x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Steph I will keep it aside for you, if you can let me kn ow asap if you would like it

    Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Shen Chen - yes thats fine I did email you about them, if you email me at Laurah22@hotmail.co.uk with your address I will get them in the post to you :)
    Will you be paying through paypal ?

    Thanks Laura x

    ReplyDelete