Monday, 13 December 2010

Stila Haul !

Well i have waited patiently for my Stila goodies to arrive as i bought them from the Brandalley website.So I thought I'd share some photos of my stila products :



The items I ordered included:

*Stila Illuminating liquid foundation
*Stila Jade blossom Hair Refresher
*A 4 pan compact
*9 eye shadow pans




Here is a closer look at the eyeshadows which i bought from left to right

top row - viola, sajama, twig
2nd row - shore, makalu, bud (cheek colour)
3rd row - nanda devi, cloud, sparkle

I did order a few other cheek colours but unfortunately they were out of stock even though it let me add them to my basket! Brandalley were very good at refunding the money owed tho and informing me of their mistake. I would recommend this site as it has some great bargains( i'm in no way connected to this company just a happy customer )

* sorry about the shadows in the pictures these were taken at night with artificial light*

No comments:

Post a Comment