Sunday, 5 December 2010

Skin Care





Look Familiar ? Like most people i have tried alot of facial washes, exfoliators, moisturisers and toners, most of which brought out more spots than they got rid of and to be honest i didn't see a great difference in my skin. So i am constantly looking for something that is going to improve my skin which is normal combination. Many people both on you tube and blogs have raved about Cetaphil cleanser and moisturiser and so i decided to try it out for myself.

And Finally i have found a great cleanser and moisturiser that didn't break me out and i can see the difference in my skin. My skin feel clean , looks almost glowing and is very soft. This cleanser and moisturiser has moisturised the dry patches and reduced oil in the t-zone. I cannot recommend this enough. The only thing i would say is the packaging is not the most attractive and means that if it hadn't been for the great reviews this product got i probably wouldn't have got this product because mostly i am attracted to pretty packaging and bottle. Also i can only seem to get it online, although this isn't a great problems for me it may be for some.

No comments:

Post a Comment