Thursday, 23 December 2010

Drugstore Haul

Whilst out getting last minutes christmas pressies I popped into Boots and here is what i picked up



I have read quite a few blog posts about the bourjois eyeshadows and as it was 3 for 2 I picked up one of there new trio eyeshadows in 01 gris dandy which will create a great smoky eye and a purple shadow in shade 72. I love how pigmented this shade is and it also has some lovely shimmer throught it.



And the third thing from the Bourjois range was a lipstick in sweet kiss shine shade 73 which is quite a light pinky colour with a shimmer to it, its quite sheer.

Below I have swatched this and the number17 mirrorshine lipstick i got in belle. I love the mirror shine lipsticks theres really nice to apply don't dry out your lips and have a good colour pay off.(bourjois on the left and mirrorshine on the right)


(sorry about the bad picture but gives you an idea of the shades)


I also got another tub of cherry carmex as i have just finished my last one, this was definately my favourite lip balm of 2010 and i will continue to use it in 2011

* all products were purchased with my own money *

1 comment: