Monday, 29 November 2010

Soap and Glory Hair Supply Conditioner




First of all I love the packaging of the Soap and Glory products and their names ! This is what attracts me to their products.

What it says: " Leaves hair smooth and shiny. coats and controls split ends"

The conditioner itself is a yellow coloured creamy consistancy but when applied to your hairs turns almost oily. It left my hair feeling soft , smooth and shiny. I was impressed as I was a little worried that as it felt oily after being rubbed into my hair it would leave my hair looking greasy but it didn't .

It can be used as a normal conditioner by just leaving it on for 60seconds or for a more intensive treatment leave on for 3-4 minutes. I have been using it as a daily conditioner and find that my hair has been looking a lot healthier.

I purchased this product in boots i can't find the receipt but on boots website it is £6.25 for a 200ml tube , its well worth it as a little goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment