Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Sanctuary Microdermabrasion Body Renewal




This ultra-refining microdermabrasion cream claims to polish away micro-bumps which appear on the backs of your arms, thighs and buttocks or knees, using the power of micro-silicates from fossilised seashells.

It is amazing!! I have been using this product for around 2 weeks and have noticed how smooth my skin has become and there is a reduction in the bumps on my arms and legs. Its very easy to use i applied it before going into the shower, rubbing it on with my hand in circular motions and then when in the shower wet your hands and continue to rub the cream in in circular motions. I then rinse it off to get silky smooth skin.

I was pleasantly surprised by this product as when i first bought it I was doubtful that it would work but it does and i am delighted with the results! i cannot recommend this product enough if you have tried other exfoliators etc to get rid of the bumps and have been unsuccessful like i have.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided to give it a go - I currently use the Sanctuary Spa microdermabrasion product on my face and I am very happy with the results there. The unique combination of their exceptional hardness, special shape and high mineral content retexturises skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

    microdermabrasion

    ReplyDelete