Tuesday, 6 July 2010

Maybelline Define-a-Lash Mascara



Hi, I have tried a lot of different brands of mascara as it is one of my favourite make up products but have to admit I do like my eyelashes to look fake and this mascara is GREAT. I have had so many people asking which false eyelashes I am wearing! Maybelline Define-A-Lash mascara is easy to use- no hitting the wand of your eyelid etc when trying to reach those small lashes. It is a good formula which is smooth, clump free and reaches every lash. I really cannot fault this mascara, I have been using mine for a few months now and the formula is as good as the day I got it, it hasn't dried out as has happened with other brands.


( sorry about the slightly blurry image, I don't think this picture really does it justice)

No comments:

Post a Comment